Welcome to Eco Apothecary Workshops.
Enjoy an Eco Apothecary workshop on your own, or with friends.
A variety of workshops will be available throughout the year.
- Share new experiences.
- Learn new skills.
- Create your own totally natural, healthy, earth friendly products.
- Meet like-minded people travelling together on a journey of discovery towards a healthier body and a healthier world.
Latest Upcoming Eco Apothecary Natural Health Workshops.
Book Your Natural, Moisturising Lip-Balm Workshop.
- Sorry No More Spots Available!
- Possibly another Moisturising Lip Balm Workshop in March - evening or weekend time slot.
Expressions of interest can be made via the contact page or by phoning Vickie on 0408648297.
- 3 Hour Natural Lip-Balm Workshop
- Thursday 10th February, 10.00am - 1.00pm
- The Christian Community Hub - 83 Murray Street, Tanunda, S.A.
- Cost $65 per person ($43.50 RR Value of take home products).
The Eco Apothecary Vision
The wish to "Enable a Healthier World" is the inspiration for creating Eco Apothecary.
Eco Apothecary products are hand formulated and hand made. Eco friendly & sustainable products, using natural, organic and ethically wildcrafted ingredients, ensures people using them can be confident they are using only healthy things on their skin.
Being able to pick up a product, read the ingredients list, and understand exactly what has gone into the formulation without having to decipher ingredients or research their origins, is an important part of the Eco Apothecary philosophy.